Crude Oil for Intermediaries
Crude Oil For Intermediaries (COFI 2009)
Crude Oil For Intermediaries is a specialized volume detailing proper practice for Crude Oil intermediaries. Supplied along with FYBR II , COFI is Davide Papa’s definitive guide for intermediaries trading in Crude Oil.
In COFI you will find:
- Information as to the proper use of Letters of Intent
- Myth busting of the popular ICPO, BCL and MPA
- Tips for finding reliable suppliers
- Tips for identifying primary and secondary contracts
- Tips for avoiding common crude oil trading traps
- Model documentation
- And then some more…
In the COFI section of the book, Davide Papa takes you inside the Crude Oil trading business, outlines the common pitfalls (of which there are many) then deftly guides you around them. You could spend years making mistakes and learning these lessons the hard way, but COFI has the potential to turn you from an amateur dabbler to a professional intermediary in less than a hundred pages.